Disputation: Cand.Scient. Torunn Aanesland Strømme
Cand.Scient. Torunn Aanesland Strømme diffends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Supporting students' conceptual sense-making in computer-based settings in science. Exploring the support aspects of digital tools, peer collaboration, teacher intervention, and instructional design.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Wednesday October 7th 2015 at 10.15 - 11.00, Helga Engs Building, Blindern
The notion of mediation in studies of classroom discourse: implications for research and teaching.
- Consultant Professor Karen Littleton, Faculty of Education and Language Studies, The Open University, UK (1. opponent).
- Dr. Karim Hamza, Departments of Mathematics and Science Education, Stockholm University, Sweden (2. opponent).
Professor Erik Knain, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo is 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Deputy dean for studies, Associate Professor Eli Ottesen, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor Sten Ludvigsen , Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Associate Professor Anniken Furberg, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Associate Professor Sonja M. Mork, Norwegian Centre for Science Education, University of Oslo
The candidate has been admitted to the National Graduate School in Educational Research (NATED).