Disputation: Thomas Eri
Cand.polit. Thomas Eri at the Department of Education defends his doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD:
Teacher and Librarian Partnerships in Literacy Education. Contradictions, Barriers and Opportunities.
Trial lecture - time and place
His trial lecture will be held Tuesday 6 November 2018, 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 3, Helga Engs building, Blindern.
How can activity theory guide the empirical investigation and resolution of contradictions within and between organisations?
- Professor Harry Daniels, Department of Education, University of Oxford, UK (the first opponent)
- Associate Professor Hanna Toiviainen, Faculty of Education, University of Tampere, Finland (the second opponent)
- Associate Professor Mervi Hasu, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is the third member of the committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Head of Department, Professor Ola Erstad, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Joronn Pihl, OsloMet - Oslo Metropolitan University
- Professor Leif Lahn, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo