Disputation: Master Martina Vukasovic
Master Martina Vukasovic defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
How does Europe matter for higher education change? A study about changes of policy and organization in higher education.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Monday June 2nd 2014 at 10.15 - 11.00, Lecture Hall 2, Helga Engs hus, Blindern
- MOOCs, Flipped Classrooms, etc.: What are the policy implications of using technology to improve teaching and learning in higher education.
- Professor Christopher Morphew, College of Education, University of Iowa, USA (1. opponent).
- Dr. Harry de Boer, Center for Higher Education Policy Studies, University of Twente, Netherlands (2.opponent).
Associate Professor Dijana Tiplic, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo is 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Dean, Professor Berit Karseth, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Peter Maassen, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor Bjørn Stensaker, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
Information in Norwegian, see