- Qualitative research methods
- Material culture studies
- Historical analyses
- Education and the international
- Comparative education historiography
- Doctoral Research Fellow in Pillar 3 – Nordic teacher education and teacher culture, of The Nordic Education Model (NorEd) research project
- Humanities Studies in Pedagogy (HumStud)
Background (education and work)
- MSc, International Relations, Department of International Environment and Development Studies – NORAGRIC, Norges Miljø- og Biovitenskapelige Universitet (NMBU)
- BSc, International Environment and Development Studies, NORAGRIC, NMBU
- February 2013 – November 2017, Academic Writing Advisor at the NMBU Writing Centre working closely with the courses LNG240 Academic Writing and EDS275 Writing Seminar.
Bibi, A. (2012). Restrictions on reproduction in Deng’s China and Ceauşescu’s Romania: The impact of population policies on women’s health and development. NMBU Student Journal of Life Sciences, 2, 8-17.