Aurora Jacobsen Evenshaug
- Theories of Bildung («danning»)
- The concept of «danning»
- Conceptual history
- Contemporary history of ideas
- Critical approaches to modernity
- Critical theory
- Democracy in education
- Hartmut Rosa’s theory of acceleration
- Norwegian history of education
The concept of «danning» in Norwegian curricula 1922‒2020: a conceptual history of the significance of the concept of “danning” in Norwegian curricula, in their political groundworks, and in the political debates and public debates leading up to the curricula. PhD in the history of ideas of education.
- 2017-2020: Educator at the Jewish museum in Trondheim.
- 2015-2017: MA in European culture, specialization in the history of ideas (Norwegian):
- Fremmedgjøring i en for rask verden: En undersøkelse av Hartmut Rosas akselerasjonsteori og fremmedgjøringsbegrep i lys av kritisk teori og Georg Lukács’ tingliggjøringsbegrep. University of Oslo.
- 2014-2015: One-year program in German, with studies in sociology and cultural history. University of Oslo and Ruprecht-Karls Universität Heidelberg.
- 2011-2014: BA in the history of ideas. University of Oslo.