- Workplace learning
- Interdisciplinary work
- Innovation and organizational change
- Competence and knowledge development
- Social learning
- Digitalization and learning in digital environments
- PhD student, Department of Education, University of Oslo (2020-2024)
- Research Assistant, Centre for Educational Measurement (2018-2019)
- Research Assistant, Nordic Institute for Studies innovation, research and education (2017-2018)
- Master in Pedagogy: specialization in learning, technology and work, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo (2017-2019)
- Bachelor in Pedagogy: specialization in educational psychology, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo (2014-2017)
Hasu, Mervi ; Nerland, Monika & Brandenberger, Isabel Alexandra
How does welfare technology change work and competence in the services? Presentation of preliminary research results and interactive seminar.
Brandenberger, Isabel Alexandra; Hasu, Mervi & Nerland, Monika
Reorganising practices in digitalising primary health services: The concerns of welfare technology coordinators.
Brandenberger, Isabel Alexandra & Hasu, Mervi
Implementing technologies as renegotiating of responsibilities: a study of the emerging work role of the welfare technology coordinator in municipal health care.
View all works in Cristin
Published Sep. 14, 2020 3:06 PM
- Last modified Sep. 14, 2020 3:06 PM