Research groups at ILS
At the Faculty of Education the majority of research groups are composed of members according to research interests.
The groups cooperate on research and publications, and arrange seminars and conferences, as well are being actively involved in supervision of Master students and Ph.D candidates.
Faculty research groups at the Department of Teacher Education and School Research:
- Measurement and Evaluation of Student Achievement (MESA)
- Teacher Professionalism and Educational Change: Practices, Purposes, Policies (TEPEC)
- Studies of Instruction across Subjects and Competences (SISCO)
Academic staff at ILS are also members of the following research groups at the faculty of Education:
- TransAction - learning, knowing and identity in the information Society
- Forskning om arbeidslivslæring i kunnskapssamfunnet (FALK)
- Humaniorastudier i pedagogikk
- Curriculum Studies, Leadership and Educational Governance (CLEG)