Services provided by TLVlab
Planning/ application/ recommendations concerning your project
- Advice concerning routines for managing and storing data, and space for storing data through Services for sensitive data (TSD).
- Advice concerning planning for gathering data, equipment etc.
- Advice concerning project planning and applications for video projects
- Our lab can provide the equipment and competence for recording video and audio in classrooms etc. This includes
- simple camera solutions
- wireless microphones
- advanced multi camera recording systems
- simple audio recorders
- TLVlab can provide software for question forms through web or mobile solutions.
- We are in the process of acquiring equipment for the use of Eyetracking for mobile, screen or free movement.
- TLVlab has years of experience working with researchers within the field of school and classroom research, and can provide a variety of technological solutions for this type of research and analysis.
Storing and managing data/ metadata
- In cooperation with USIT / TSD og NSD we provide safe storage with standards for metadata, in accordance with the rules that apply with in Humanities and Social Sciences.
Published Jan. 10, 2017 2:03 PM