Ulrikke Elisabeth Rindal
My research is within applied English linguistics, more specifically English didactics. My research interests relate mainly to sociolinguistic aspects of learning and teaching English, focusing specifically on oral communication. My current research is concerned with attitudes towards non-native spoken English, and quality English teaching using video-observation data.
PhD in English didactics (2013): Meaning in English: L2 attitudes, choices and pronunciation in Norway
- EDID4001 Quality English Teaching (MA)
- EDID4002 Basic Skills in English (MA)
- DIFO4001/DIFO4015 Research methods in subject didactics (MA)
- PPU/PROF3025/PROF4045 English didactics in 5-year teacher education programme (BA)
- SPR4120 Language attitudes (MA)
- ENG1103 English phonetics and intonation (BA)
MA students: Main supervisor for Sindre André Abelvik (2021), Rebecca L.S. Barreng (2021), Benedicte Blom Årvik (2021), Hafsa Warsame (2018), Emilie Bakka Aalandslid (2018), Ola Haukland (2016). Co-supervisor for Ahmed Reda (2019), Vilde Matilde Skram (2019), Kyrre Hellevang Tveiten (2019), Rakel Skaugen (2019), Maja Ivancevic (2018), Manuela Iannuzzi (2017).