- ICT and Learning in Higher Education
- Social Networks Sites
- Digital Interactions and Identities
- Student Engagement
- Informal Learning
- 2018-2019 Investor Network Executive and Business Intelligence Manager at Start-Up Chile
- 2015-2017 Masters in Higher Education - University of Oslo
- 2014-2015 Co-Founder at UMAQ
- 2008-2013 Industrial Engineering - University of Chile
Araos Moya, Andres Arturo (2021). Exploring Learning Affordances in Computer and Software Engineering Students’ use of Online Resources.
Araos Moya, Andres Arturo (2021). Learning with the internet. A mixed-methods study of computer and software engineering students’ learning with non-curricular resources and digital tools.
Araos Moya, Andres Arturo (2020). Learning with Online Non-curricular resources: Exploring the case of Computer and Software Engineering Students in Norway.
Published Aug. 28, 2019 9:58 AM
- Last modified Aug. 28, 2019 10:01 AM