- Dialogic teaching and the development of dialogue in the classroom
- Teaching and learning with technology
- Teacher learning and development
- PED 4331
- 2015 - 2017: Consultant, Section for Research and Mediation Support, University of Oslo
- 2016: Master of education, University of Oslo
- 2009 - 2014: Teacher
- 2004 - 2009: Teacher education, Oslo University College
- Amundrud, Anja Skrepstad & Rasmussen, Ingvill (2019). Embedding Microblogging Technology to Support Classroom Dialogue, In Kristine Lund; G Niccolai; Cindy E. Hmelo-Silver; G Gweon & Michael J. Baker (ed.), A Wide Lens: Combining Embodied, Enactive, Extended, and Embedded Learning in Collaborative Settings, 13th International Conference on Computer Supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL) 2019, Volume 1. International Society of the Learning Sciences. ISBN 978-1-7324672-3-1. KAPITTEL. s 648 - 652 Show summary
- Amundrud, Anja Skrepstad & Smørdal, Ole (2019). Developing Educational Technologies: The continuous Improvement of Talkwall.
- Rasmussen, Ingvill; Smørdal, Ole; Amundrud, Anja Skrepstad; Frøytlog, Jo Inge Johansen; Omland, Maren; Dolonen, Jan Arild & Warwick, Paul (2019). Dialogisk undervisning med digitale verktøy. Ressurser for lærere..
- Amundrud, Anja Skrepstad (2018). Multi-modelling dialogic skills: The use of multiple resources to support classroom dialogue.