- Multiple documents literacy
- Digital literacy
- Reading comprehension
- Special needs education, focusing on specific learning difficulties
- 2017: MA in Special Needs Education, University of Oslo
- 2015: BA in Special Needs Education, University of Oslo
- 2012: Psychology, One-year unit, University of Oslo
- 2017-2018: School psychologist, Pedagogical-psychological services in Oslo
- 2017: Research assistant, University of Oslo. Project led by professor Øistein Anmarkrud.
Brandmo, Christian; Anmarkrud, Øistein & Latini, Natalia (2019). Antecedents of teacher efficacy and instructional practice in Internet reading for dyslexic students.
Latini, Natalia & Bråten, Ivar (2019). It’s complicated. Measuring Integrated Understanding in Multiple Document Contexts.
Latini, Natalia; Bråten, Ivar; Anmarkrud, Øistein & Salmerón, Ladislao (2019). INVESTIGATING EFFECTS OF READING MEDIUM AND READING PURPOSE ON BEHAVIORAL ENGAGEMENT AND TEXTUAL INTEGRATION IN A MULTIPLE DOCUMENT CONTEXT.
Latini, Natalia; Anmarkrud, Øistein & Brandmo, Christian (2018). Exploring predictors of teacher efficacy for instructing dyslexic students in Internet reading.
View all works in Cristin
Published Apr. 5, 2018 12:55 PM
- Last modified Sep. 11, 2018 11:31 AM