Board of the Department of Special Needs Education (DSNE)
The Board is the highest authority at the Department of Special Needs Education.
- The Board approves the Department's overall objectives, priorities and strategies.
- The head of department is in charge of the Board and prepares the matters for the Board meetings.
- The administrative manager is the secretary of the Board, but not a board member.
- All Board meetings are usually open to the public.
- In some cases, the Board can close the meeting, so that only members of the Board and secretary are admitted.
- The Board exercises its responsibility based on decisions made by the Faculty and Faculty Board, and within the current laws, regulations and rules.
Most of the matters that the Board discusses are regulated by the Department's management and administration regulations.
The Board makes decisions pertaining:
- Annual plan and budget.
- Overarching proposals and principles for activities that are embodied in long-term plans, such as strategies and academic priorities.
- Approval of financial statements and annual reports.
- The internal organization in departments, professional groups, etc. will be decided upon by the Board, within the framework set by the Faculty Board.
- When appointing the head of department, the recommendation will be dealt with by the Faculty Board, which has the authority to make decisions on appointments.
- Nominations for fixed and intermediate academic positions will be a made by the Selection and Appointments Committee. The recommendation will be processed by the Faculty Selection Panel (TUV), which has the authority to make decisions about appointments.
For more information please read the Department's administration regulations (pdf document in Norwegian)
The Board has approved Regulations concerning the practice of teaching duties provisions at the Department of Special Needs Education.
|Ona Bø Wie||Head of Department|
|Monica Melby-Lervåg||Deputy Head of Department|
|Kristin Fedje Fredriksen||Secretary|
|Anett Kaale||Academic staff representatitve|
|Jan Grue||Academic staff representatitve|
|Gøril Moljord||Temporary academic staff representatitve|
|Nicolai Mowinckel-Trysnes||Administrative staff representative|
|Greta Marie Rakvaag||Student representative|
|May Nayeli Hauge||Student representative|
|Steinar Theie||1. substitute: Academic staff representative|
|2. substitute: Academic staff representative|
|Christiane Lingås Haukedal||1. substitute: Temporary academic staff representative|
|Andrey Belovodskiy||1. substitute: Administrative staff representative|
|Damini Bhargava||1. substitute: Student representative|
|2. substitute: Student representative|