Trond Eiliv Hauge
Dr. Philos. of Education (1982), cand. polit. Pedagogy (1969), BA in Mathematics and Natural Science (1967).
- Professor emeritus from 1.3.2013.
- Centre leader of the Centre of Excellence in Teacher Education (ProTed), UiO, 2011-2012.
- Research group leader of TEPEC (Teacher Professionalism and Educational Change) together with Eyvind Elstad until 1.3.2013.
- Visiting professor at Umeå University, 2010 - 2011.
- Professor at ILS, University of Oslo, 2009 - 2013.
- Professor at InterMedia, University of Oslo, 2004 - 2009.
- Professor (1995-2004) and Associate Professor (1991-1995) at ILS, University of Oslo.
- Assistent/Associate Professor at the Department of Education, NTNU (University of Trondheim), 1973 - 1982.
- Senior Lecturer at Sagene Teacher Education College, Oslo, 1987 - 1990.
- Other positions during the seventies and eighties: Consultant at the Norwegian National Board of Teacher Education, Consultant at the Norwegian National Board of Basic School, Consultant at the Department for School Improvement in Oslo Local Education Authoritiy, Teacher in lower secondary schools.
Key research interests
Teacher education, ICT and learning, Design for teaching.
Research and development activities
- School leadership in digital learning environments
- Design for teaching and learning
- Andreas Lund & Trond Eiliv Hauge (2012) (Eds.). Små skritt eller store sprang: Om digitale tilstander i skolen (Mind the gap. The status of digital practice in school). Oslo: Cappelen Akademiske forlag.
- Ola Erstad & Trond Eiliv Hauge (2011) (Eds.). Skoleutvikling og digitale medier (School development and digital media). Oslo: Gyldendal Akademiske forlag
- Trond Eiliv Hauge, Andreas Lund & Jon Magne Vestøl (2007) (Eds.). Undervisning i endring. IKT, aktivitet, design.(Teaching in transformation. ICT, activity, design.) Oslo: Abstrakt forlag
- The PLICTe project, 2005-2009, at InterMedia
- The DICAP project (Designing for institutional change and professional learning) (2008-2009) - a sub-project in the EU project KP-Lab (Knowledge Practices Laboratory),
- Coordinator of the CMC research program (Competence and Media Convergence) at the University of Oslo, 2005-2008
- Project leader of work package one in the EUN Calibrate project 2005-2008
- FORLIKT 2006
- DLP (Digital learning resources for shool leadership training) 2006-2007
- Dilemma (digital learning resource for teacher education), 2005-2006
- (DLC) Digital Learning Cases for teacher education, 2003-2004
- The PLUTO reform project (Program for Teacher Education, Technology and Change) at the University of Oslo, 2000 - 2004.