Victoria de Leon Born
I am concerned with modern identity and the terms of identity development and childrearing within different social groups in globalized societies, which are characterized by rapid changes, few stable points of orientation and individualization. My focus is on how new platforms for socialization, exchange of information and technological landscapes affect the experience of self-understanding, making life choices and contributes to the production of social roles. In my current project, I investigate Nordic cultural ideals in relevance to parenting, children and family life with an emphasis on the construction of motherhood.
- PED2300 – Grunnleggende sosialiseringsteori
- PED2202 – Barn og ungdom - oppvekst og opplæring (under planlegging)
- PED1001 – Læring og undervisning (under planlegging)
- Master in Pedagogy, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo 2016.
- Bachelor in Pedagogy, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo 2012.