Research administrative tasks related to:
- Grant applications, project planning and project support
- Strategic strengthening of research activities
- Administrative support for department management and strategy work
- Team leader for administrative support to research, research education and communication
- Advice on internationalisation, mobility, career development, data management and research communication
- Project: Coordination of archival project
Qualifications: I got a masters degree in social anthropology from the University of Oslo. I have also studied political science, law and history. Further studies: Entrepreneurship and EU project knowledge.
Prior occupations: My previous work experience is particularly within research and knowledge dissemination through positions as research assistant, university teacher, knowledge adviser, journalist, editor and editor assistant.
I have also worked with administrative support and development work for research education, reserch communication and internationalisation at UiO. In 2014 I had an internship at the Norwegian Research Council's Brussel office.