- Coordinator of International Master in Special Needs Education SNE
- SNE4231 – Research Methodology
- SNE4200 – Education for Learners with Special Needs
- SPED4010 – Philosophy of Science, Research Method, and Statistics
- SPED3002 – Bacheloroppgave
- SPED4093 – Master's Degree Thesis - Specialisation in behavioural learning disorder
- general areas of social psychology
- cultural psychology of education
- art and affect
- study of imagination as higher psychological process
- affective logic and the aesthetic dimension of psychic life
- cultural mediation of grief
- epistemology and history of psychological science
Luca Tateo is habilitated as Full professor in Social and Organizational Psychology (sector 11/E3) and as Associate Professor in Psychology of Development and Education (sector 11/E2) by the Italian Ministry of Education and Research (MIUR).
- Member of the research team of the CNPq funded project “Sob o signo da pobreza: dinâmicas psicossociais e educacionais de pessoas de camadas populares a partir da perspectiva da psicologia semiótico- cultural [Under the sign of poverty: psychosocial and educational dynamics of people in economically disadvantaged social groups in the perspective of cultural semiotic psychology]”, Federal University of Bahia, Brazil.
- Member of the Research Centre “The Culture of Grief”, funded by Obel Familie Fonden at Aalborg University, with the sub-project “Grief and affective logic”.
- Coordinator of Carlsberg Foundation research grant 2013, project “International workshop on Giambattista Vico and imagination in psychology”
- Coordinator of “Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship 2013”, project “Epistemology in psychological science, the heritage of Giambattista Vico and the cultural psychology”
- Team coordinator in the project “LEAD Technology enhanced learning and problem solving discussions: Network learning environments in the classroom” FP7.
- Research and trainer in the project Re-N.E.T. “Revitalizing networks and new emphasis in transfer: preventing and facing early school leaving by sharing solutions and tools”
- Researcher in the project “ELeGi - European Learning GRID Infrastructure”), FP6, Consortium on Methods and Systems for Learning and Knowledge”.
- Researcher in the project “Enhancing SCience Appeal in Learning through Argumentative inTEraction (ESCALATE)”.
- Associate professor in Epistemology and History of Cultural Psychology at Aalborg University.
- Member of the Centre for Cultural Psychology, directed by Jaan Valsiner at Aalborg University.
- Honorary Associate Professor at School of Psychology, Faculty of Science, Sydney University, Australia .
- Member of the Kitchen Seminar network
- Associate editor of the journal SN Social Sciences, Springer
- Member of the Editorial Board of the journal journal Revista Iberoamericana de Criatividade e Inovação (RECRIAI)
- Co-editor in chief of the Journal “Human Arenas. An Interdisciplinary Journal of Psychology, Culture, and Meaning”, Springer.
- Editor in Chief of the book series “Innovations in Qualitative Research”, Information Age Publishing, USA.
- Associate editor of the journal Estudos de Psicologia (Campinas).
- Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Culture & Psychology.
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the journal QWERTY. Open and Interdisciplinary Journal of Technology, Culture and Education.
- de Abreu, Marcio; Tateo, Luca & Marsico, Giuseppina (2021). The affective logic of race: A cultural psychological analysis of racial signifying practices. Culture & Psychology. ISSN 1354-067X. . doi: 10.1177/1354067X211027285
- Kaipper Dias, Cristiana; Leite da Rocha, Leonardo Rafael; Tateo, Luca & Marsico, Giuseppina (2021). “Passing” and its effects on Brazilian transgender people's sense of belonging to society: A theoretical study. Journal of Community and Applied Social Psychology. ISSN 1052-9284. . doi: 10.1002/casp.2535 Full text in Research Archive.
- Robles-Piñeros, Jairo & Tateo, Luca (2021). Isn’t all about trash... Children’s conceptions about ecology and their implications for biology education in Colombia. Journal of Biological Education. ISSN 0021-9266. . doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/00219266.2021.1941189 Full text in Research Archive. Show summary
- Tateo, Luca & Marsico, Giuseppina (2021). Das anthropophagische Manifest für eine wahrhaft globale Psychologie. psychosozial. ISSN 0171-3434. 165, s 49- 63