- Coordinator of International Master in Special Needs Education SNE
- SNE4231 – Research Methodology
- SNE4130 - Historical and Sociocultural Perspectives on Learning and Development
- SNE4200 – Education for Learners with Special Needs
- SPED4010 – Philosophy of Science, Research Method, and Statistics
- SPED3002 – Bacheloroppgave
- SPED4093 – Master's Degree Thesis - Specialisation in behavioural learning disorder
- SPED1200 – Spesialpedagogisk forskningsmetode og forskningsbasert praksis
- cultural and ecological approaches in social psychology
- cultural psychology of education
- art-based methods, affective logic and the aesthetic dimension of psychic life
- study of imagination as higher psychological process
- cultural mediation of grief
- decolonizing approaches and epistemic injustice in psychology and education
- epistemology and history of psychological science
Luca Tateo is habilitated as Full professor in Social and Organizational Psychology (sector 11/E3) and as Associate Professor in Psychology of Development and Education (sector 11/E2) by the Italian Ministry of Education and Research (MIUR).
- Member of the research team of the project The Politics of Disability Identity, funded by the Research Council of Norway (SAMKUL).
- Member of the research team of the CNPq funded project “Sob o signo da pobreza: dinâmicas psicossociais e educacionais de pessoas de camadas populares a partir da perspectiva da psicologia semiótico- cultural [Under the sign of poverty: psychosocial and educational dynamics of people in economically disadvantaged social groups in the perspective of cultural semiotic psychology]”, Federal University of Bahia, Brazil.
- Member of the Research Centre “The Culture of Grief”, funded by Obel Familie Fonden at Aalborg University, with the sub-project “Grief and affective logic”.
- Coordinator of Carlsberg Foundation research grant 2013, project “International workshop on Giambattista Vico and imagination in psychology”
- Coordinator of “Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship 2013”, project “Epistemology in psychological science, the heritage of Giambattista Vico and the cultural psychology”
- Team coordinator in the project “LEAD Technology enhanced learning and problem solving discussions: Network learning environments in the classroom” FP7.
- Research and trainer in the project Re-N.E.T. “Revitalizing networks and new emphasis in transfer: preventing and facing early school leaving by sharing solutions and tools”
- Researcher in the project “ELeGi - European Learning GRID Infrastructure”), FP6, Consortium on Methods and Systems for Learning and Knowledge”.
- Researcher in the project “Enhancing SCience Appeal in Learning through Argumentative inTEraction (ESCALATE)”.
- Former associate professor in Epistemology and History of Cultural Psychology at Aalborg University.
- Former member of the Centre for Cultural Psychology, directed by Jaan Valsiner at Aalborg University.
- Former honorary Associate Professor at School of Psychology, Faculty of Science, Sydney University, Australia.
- Former visiting professor at the Federal University of Bahia, Brazil.
- Member of the Kitchen Seminar network.
- Co-coordinator of the network of excellence “IBEF - Ideas for the Basic Education of the Future".
- Co-editor in chief of the Journal “Human Arenas. An Interdisciplinary Journal of Psychology, Culture, and Meaning”, Springer.
- Editor in Chief of the book series “Innovations in Qualitative Research”, Information Age Publishing, USA.
- Associate editor of the journal SN Social Sciences, Springer
- Associate editor of the journal Trends in Psychology, Springer
- Associate editor of the journal Estudos de Psicologia (Campinas).
- Member of the editorial board for the section "Education and Psychology" of the journal Education Sciences
- Member of the Editorial Board of the journal journal Revista Iberoamericana de Criatividade e Inovação (RECRIAI)Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Culture & Psychology.
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the journal QWERTY. Open and Interdisciplinary Journal of Technology, Culture and Education.
Full Curriculum Vitae and list of publications available here.