Norwegian version of this page
Thesis, evaluation and public defence - PhD
- PhD Regulations
- Information on resources and library services
- Scope, length, language
- Article-based theses
- Time use
- Requirements and duties in relation to supervision
- Before submission
- Where do you submit the thesis?
- What is the submission format?
- Template for submission
- Rejected thesis – resubmission
- What happens after you submit?
- Who performs the adjudication?
- How long does it take?
- When does the adjudication take place?
- The recommendation
- How and in what format do you receive the result?
- How do you appeal?
- Preparations for trial lecture and public defence
- Trial lecture and information about adjudication
- Public defence and information about adjudication
- Tips on holding a PhD dinner
- Conferral and PhD diploma
Information for the chair of the defence and for the evaluation committee