The primary objectives of MIRACLE are:
- to examine how a mixed reality set up can be designed to foster productive learning and instruction.
- to develop knowledge about what characterizes science learning and instruction when a mixed reality set up is used for an educational purpose.
The secondary objectives of MIRACLE are:
- to design an energy resource mission that bridges activities across technologies and contexts of learning, in partnership with a school andThe Norwegian Science and Technology Museum’s exhibition "Energitivoli”.
- to design and develop digital representations to support conceptual learning in science.
- to conduct empirical research to refine the mission and to improve our knowledge of learning and instruction in mixed realities.