- Engineer at the Oslo SpesialPedagogikk- og LæringsLab
- Operation of the lab's technical equipment (Eye Tracker, EEG, audiometry, interactive/electronic ability tests)
- Develop and maintain software related to lab operations
- Digitalization of tests
- Software from vendors (EyeLink experiment builder, data viewer, mm.)
- Custom scripts (R, Python, Matlab, Java, VBA, mm.)
- Support around methods for securely storing and analyzing data (including sensitive data).
- Quantitative data: Eye Tracker, EEG, interactive/electronic ability tests
- Qualitative data: audio/video recordings from observational studies.
- Participant registry: online registry of participants in studies with sensitive personal data
- Additional skills: Machine learning (classification, computer vision), text analysis (natural language processing (NLP)), advanced graphical presentation of data, statistics, startup and solutions around PC, hardware and technical instruments.
- 2013-2019: PhD in molecular neuroscience, Universitetet of Oslo
- 2011-2012: Master of Science, Molecular Biology, Universitetet of Oslo
- 2006-2010: Bachelor of Science, Molecular Biology, Universitetet of Oslo
Published Aug. 14, 2019 10:07 AM
- Last modified Mar. 9, 2020 9:44 AM