QUINT PhD Summer Institute 2021
QUINT PhD Summer Institute 2021 "Frameworks for Analysing Teaching Quality: Methods, Measures and Meaning-making" takes place virtually 31 August - 1 September.
QUINT PhD Summer Institute 2021 banner
Series of QUINT PhD Summer Institutes provides the opportunity for international doctoral students to explore and discuss the issues linked to analysing teaching quality. QUINT PhD Summer Institute 2021 is devoted to frameworks for analysing teaching quality. With papers covering different topics and with feedback from experts in the field from the QUINT research network, the QUINT summer institutes contribute to development of key competences required for achieving best results of the doctoral dissertation and identifying further research directions.
- Professor Anna-Katharina Praetorius, Institute of Education, University of Zurich
- Assistant Professor Charalambos Y. Charalambous, Department of Education, University of Cyprus
- Professor Kirsti Klette, QUINT Centre Director, University of Oslo
- Postdoctoral Fellow Mark White, University of Oslo
Title of keynote presentations and bios (Website link)
This is a virtual event that requires registration by Friday 27 August.
Passcodes for all Zoom meetings will be sent to registered attendees.
- Technical guidelines (Website with selected instructions how to use Zoom)
We recommend that you familiarise yourself with Zoom before attending. You can either download Zoom or use your web browser.
List of rooms (Zoom links)
- Language requirements: The PhD Summer Institute is held in English. In order to participate, doctoral students should have sufficient language skills.