My current interests are individual differences in achievement, modern test design, and taking advantage of technology in the administering and scoring of assessments.
My main supervisor is Associate Professor Dr. Björn Andersson, and my co-supervisor is Professor Dr Johan Braeken.
- Bachelor of Arts, Education, University of Oslo
- Master of Philosophy in Education, University of Oslo
- Consultant, Engebråten skole, Oslo
- Helland-Riise, Fredrik & Martinussen, Monica (2017). Måleegenskaper ved de norske versjonene av Ravens matriser [Standard Progressive Matrices (SPM)/Coloured Progressive Matrices (CPM)]. PsykTestBARN. ISSN 1893-9910. 7(2), s 1- 21 Full text in Research Archive. Show summary
- Helland-Riise, Fredrik & Braeken, Johan (2017). The Radicals of Abstract Reasoning Assessments: An Explanatory Item Response Modelling Approach. Show summary
- Helland-Riise, Fredrik & Braeken, Johan (2016). Explanatory Item Response Modelling Of An Abstract Reasoning Assessment: A Case For Modern Test Design.. Show summary