CEMO is a research unit which contributes to development of national competence within the field of educational measurement.
1. General issues in the application and applicability of advanced measurement techniques to solve problems in the field of educational measurement.
2. Application of advanced measurement techniques in research on substantive problems within the field of education.
3. Development of knowledge about general principles and mechanisms through which different determinants influence characteristics of educational measurements.
4. Investigations of how different factors influence characteristics of particular measurement devices.
5. Conduct applied research within the fields of early childhood education, primary and secondary education, and higher education