Henrik Galligani Ræder
My main research focuses is on the development of educational scales within the field of mathematics education.
- Mathematics didactics
- Norwegian context
- National assessment systems
- Educational equity
- Test-linking and vertical scaling
- Multidimensional Item Response Theory (MIRT)
- Differential Item Functioning (DIF)
My current work is under the project Educational Measurement in the Norwegian Context, with principal investigators Rolf Vegar Olsen and Sigrid Blömeke.
Main supervisor: Rolf Vegar Olsen
Co-supervisor: Björn Andersson
In addition, I co-organize the Oslo UseR! group.
Vertical scaling of the Norwegian National Numeracy Tests (A scale for numeracy).
- Lecturer and TA:
- MAE4010 – Constructing Measures
- MAE4011 – Principles of Measurement
- UseR! Oslo Group: Item Response Theory in R – Modelling test results
Doctoral Research Fellow, CEMO, University of Oslo, Norway, 2017-
Research assistant, Research Section for Physics Education, University of Oslo, Norway, 2015-2017
MA, Didactics of Physics and Mathematics, University of Oslo, Norway, 2017