LEA members are engaged in several projects, be it as principal investigators, co-investigators, or advisors. All projects target educational assessments of some kind. Key constructs are academic achievement, adaptability, instructional quality, and complex skills, just to name a few.
The project webpages provide further insights into the aims and details of the projects.
Selected projects LEA members are involved in
- ACRAS: Aiding Cultural Responsive Assessment in Schools
- LISA: Linking Instruction and Student Achievement
- LISSI: Linking Instruction in Science and Student Impact
- Math & The City: Learning to apply mathematics outside of school
- PISA: Programme for International Student Assessment
- TALIS: Teaching and Learning International Survey
- TALIS 3S: TALIS Starting Strong Survey
- TESO: Teachers' Effect on Student Outcomes
- TIMSS and TIMSS-Advanced: Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study
- EKVA: Unit for Quantitative Analysis in Education
- ICILS 2013: International Computer and Information Literacy Study